About Us

Riverton, Utah, United States
Greg and I were married in 2004 and have three beautiful girls. Kiana, Kennedy, and Kaylee. Kiana and Kennedy were born on the 5th of may, Kiana in 2003 and Kennedy in 2005. Kaylee was born on the 5th of June 2007. Something about the 5th that all my kids liked! Needless to say, 5 is our lucky number!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Flour in the air, Flour everywhere!!!!!



Before Greg and I had kids I told him that I did not want to have winy crying kids, but rather very active ones. Oh how I wish I could take that back some days! Our house is a nut house 24/7. Someone is always running, screaming, jumping off furniture, seeing how fast they can go down a flight of stairs on their blow up toys, building towers with food from the pantry, building forts with the couches, just to name a few. Kaylee my sweet little baby is turning into quite the little monster. I left her in the kitchen for only a few minutes to run to my bedroom to get my laptop, only to come back and walk into this wonderful mess. My first reaction was HOLY !@#%, I am going to kill you! Then she turned around and threw two fist fulls of flour in the air and laughed hysterically. I couldn't help but start laughing as soon as I saw her face! I grabbed the camera and took some pictures so you could all get a glimpse into my daily life. Oh how I love every chaotic moment of it.

6 comments:

Jennifer Phillips said...

oh my gosh that is so freakin funny, I wish was over there to see it in person

Wilde Things said...

Love it!! The pictures are hillarious . . . my kids have gotten in the flour before, but oh my gosh, never quite so much.
(Although Emma did smother her face in desitin the other day thinking it was lotion.)
I'm so glad you took pictures, knowing other people have crazy kids helps me feel more sane.

Suzy said...

hahahaha. I'm glad to see it's not just boys who do these crazy things!

Heather said...

Those are some great pictures. I do have VERY ACTIVE children as well that seem to find a way to make a mess with everything. Thanks for posting, it helps us all feel better to see chaos at other homes too.

Tiffany Ann said...

Hey cute post, and cute blog page. Will you ask your sister Jenn if she could send me an invite to look at her blog page, I love that cute baby of hers. My email is bennettspots@gmail.com. Thanks, keep up the fun posts, I love reading about your fun lives!

DJWK said...

Is this what I get to look forward too? I am seriously scared then! Way cute pictures though.