About Us

Riverton, Utah, United States
Greg and I were married in 2004 and have three beautiful girls. Kiana, Kennedy, and Kaylee. Kiana and Kennedy were born on the 5th of may, Kiana in 2003 and Kennedy in 2005. Kaylee was born on the 5th of June 2007. Something about the 5th that all my kids liked! Needless to say, 5 is our lucky number!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Fun

Here are some pics of some of the fun things we did before we got sick and have been stuck in our home for the past two weeks. The Halloween party was yesterday. The kids and I went, but Greg was at home sick. I am still not sick and hope it stays that way. I am the room mom for Kiana's school class and this week is Red Ribbon Week and they have their Halloween party I am in charge of on Friday. I have to much to do to be sick. Kiana finally went back to school today after being out for a week and a half with Swine Flu. Stupid Flu!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Phillips said...

You mean Kiana as TinkerFlirt hahaha