About Us

Riverton, Utah, United States
Greg and I were married in 2004 and have three beautiful girls. Kiana, Kennedy, and Kaylee. Kiana and Kennedy were born on the 5th of may, Kiana in 2003 and Kennedy in 2005. Kaylee was born on the 5th of June 2007. Something about the 5th that all my kids liked! Needless to say, 5 is our lucky number!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Little Kaylee Bug

I haven't posted for a long time so I figured I better update my blog so everyone know's what is going on with Kaylee. This past Monday morning I went to Kaylee out of bed because I heard her kind of whimpering. When I picked her up I noticed she looked a little pale. I took her into my other girls room so I could get a better look at her and by that time she had gone completely gray and her lips were white. She was having a hard time breathing and was awake, but looked zoned out. She was rushed up to Primary's Childrens Hospital were we spent 7 hours. The whole "spell" lasted about 20 minutes, and than she was fine, just really tired. She did this same thing when she was two months old, but actually stopped breathing twice, and I had to do rescue breathing on her to get her to start breathing on her own again. The doctors are not sure what is wrong with her. The cardiologist thinks it is something nuerological and the Nuerologist thinks it is something with her heart. I told them I really don't care what it is, I just want a doctor that is going to figure it out rather than bicker back and forth about what they think. Needless to say, we have to go back up to primary's tomorrow to see a nuerologist. I will keep you all posted as to what happens.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Calestie, Hey I happened upon your blog. Your girls are so cute. This is Heather (Jepson) Ericson. Let's keep in touch. check out our blog ericsonfamnews.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Hey I forgot that our blog is private and I need your email address to invite you. You can email me at heatherjericson@yahoo.com

Suzy said...

I had no idea Kaylee had another episode! Bonnie's not doing her job of spreading the news. Sometimes I feel so out of the loop here in Lehi--and it's not even that far away!! Anyway, I wish we could've had more time to play yesterday at Sandy's. How is Kiana liking Kindergarten? And back to Kaylee, is she doing okay now? That's so scary!