About Us

Riverton, Utah, United States
Greg and I were married in 2004 and have three beautiful girls. Kiana, Kennedy, and Kaylee. Kiana and Kennedy were born on the 5th of may, Kiana in 2003 and Kennedy in 2005. Kaylee was born on the 5th of June 2007. Something about the 5th that all my kids liked! Needless to say, 5 is our lucky number!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My sixth toe!


I hate feet!!! I think they are gross, and I can not stand people touching mine, which has made my trips to the podiatrist not very fun. I have what they say is a cyst on the top of my foot below my big toe. I have been to the Dr. three times since October to have it aspirated with a needle, but it keeps coming back. I had an appointment today where he aspirated it again. It has never been painful in the past, but today- oh my hell- I wanted to kick him! I think he hit a nerve and boy did it hurt. He told me that he wanted to try and continue treating it this way a few more times before the next step of surgically having it removed. He says he prefers not to do the surgery because the cyst is right on a bunch of nerves and it would be a painful recovery. I told him I was just fine not having the surgery, I did not like the pain when he hit a nerve today, so the idea of someone cutting with a knife down there is not that appealing to me. Needless to say, I have grown to hate my disappearing/reappearing toe.
Kennedy had her dentist appointment yesterday and did great. They had to sedate her to fill her cavities. She did not cry at all and was up and running crazy a few hours after the dental work. Kiana has her appointment next week, they are not planning on sedating her. Let's hope all goes as well. Kaylee started crawling last week and is all over the place. She also pulls herself up onto everything and will stand by herself for a few seconds. She is only nine months old, but I think she might start walking soon. I hope not though, I can barley keep up with her and her two sisters now.

2 comments:

Jennifer Phillips said...

email me your kara vita blog so I can post the site on my blog

Linds Forrest said...

I saw that you sell awesome anti-aging stuff on Jenn's blog. I have been looking for a good under eye cream. I have really dry skin, so the skin underneath my eyes gets dry and causes red tired lines. Anyway, if you have more info I would love to read all about it and probably order!! Check out my blog or email me lindseyforrest at hotmail dot com. (It's weird so people can't randomly pull up the email address)