About Us

Riverton, Utah, United States
Greg and I were married in 2004 and have three beautiful girls. Kiana, Kennedy, and Kaylee. Kiana and Kennedy were born on the 5th of may, Kiana in 2003 and Kennedy in 2005. Kaylee was born on the 5th of June 2007. Something about the 5th that all my kids liked! Needless to say, 5 is our lucky number!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today was my mom's birthday so we decided to have everyone over to our house for dinner. It was a lot of fun. We made Chipolte Burgers and had ice cream cake from Maggie Moo's. I love my mom!!!! She is the kindest and most generous person I know. She is always happy and helping others and I have NEVER heard her say an unkind thing about anyone. I wish I could be more like her. I am training to run a half marathon and go running with her on Saturdays. It is nice to be able to spend time with her and talk. She truly is amazing. I hope you had a great Birthday Mom. We Love You!!!

Mom with the Grandkids. Kiana,Kaylee,Cohen,Kennedy

2 comments:

Jennifer Phillips said...

I am stealing this picture from your blog

Heather said...

I also think your Mom is an absolute sweetheart. Happy Birthday to her.