About Us

Riverton, Utah, United States
Greg and I were married in 2004 and have three beautiful girls. Kiana, Kennedy, and Kaylee. Kiana and Kennedy were born on the 5th of may, Kiana in 2003 and Kennedy in 2005. Kaylee was born on the 5th of June 2007. Something about the 5th that all my kids liked! Needless to say, 5 is our lucky number!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Painting

Yesterday the girls and I spent most of the morning painting their name puzzles that their Dad made for them. They had a lot of fun and made a huge mess. Kaylee really enjoyed painting everything but her puzzle. Thank goodness the clean up was fairly easy. We love you Daddy!





3 comments:

Wilde Things said...

What a cute/fun/mess project! Sometimes, when the clean up isn't too bad projects like that are more than worth it. I'm very impressed your husband made those, very cool!

Suzy said...

So cute! I love it. Way to go Greg! That's cool you're opening up a car wash. I'm excited to check it out!

Heather said...

How in the world did he make those? Love it. I wonder if my father in law could do it. Does he have a special machine? Do you love that I am commenting on every one of your posts. I just love all your posts.