About Us

Riverton, Utah, United States
Greg and I were married in 2004 and have three beautiful girls. Kiana, Kennedy, and Kaylee. Kiana and Kennedy were born on the 5th of may, Kiana in 2003 and Kennedy in 2005. Kaylee was born on the 5th of June 2007. Something about the 5th that all my kids liked! Needless to say, 5 is our lucky number!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall.

So the weather today was ridiculous. It was so cold. I think summer is officially over and Fall is here. I can't believe how fast the summer has come and gone. I just wanted to post some pictures of all the fun things we did. I also posted some more pictures of us that were taken by Greg's mom.

1 comment:

Tiffany Ann said...

Your pictures are sooo beautiful, I love all of them. I love your outfits, hope you are all doing better, sorry life has been crappy for you lately, to say the least. You are really sweet, and kind and I am happy to know you, and Suzy!