About Us

Riverton, Utah, United States
Greg and I were married in 2004 and have three beautiful girls. Kiana, Kennedy, and Kaylee. Kiana and Kennedy were born on the 5th of may, Kiana in 2003 and Kennedy in 2005. Kaylee was born on the 5th of June 2007. Something about the 5th that all my kids liked! Needless to say, 5 is our lucky number!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Pictures!!!

So my mother in law brought me over a bunch of pictures she took of our family, and I must say they are absolutely beautiful!!! I love photography, especially when it is of my kids. I think my children are beautiful and she is such a wonderful photographer, so together they make some amazing portraits. I am probably biased, because they are my kids, but I really don't think so. HEE HEE. Photographs mean so much to me because they capture time and preserve it forever. I love watching my kids grow and I am so glad and so lucky to have these pictures that will last forever. Thanks so much Lee! We love them and love you! I am going to post a bunch tomorrow.

2 comments:

Wilde Things said...

They are beautiful! You guys are all beautiful!! I'm like you, I love pictures of my kids. I can go through the same stack of pictures over and over . . .
Sorry you guys have been down on the luck lately. No fair when life suck! Hope things start looking up.

Rachel Denning said...

Hi Celeste!! What a beautiful family you have! It's so great to find you, I've been wondering how you've been doing. :)